The Leukaemia Foundation has provided a very interesting webinar for blood cancer patients about ageing and blood cancer.
The full video of the webinar is now available HERE.
The guest speaker was Dr Ranjana Srivastava OAM
Dr Srivastava is an internationally renowned oncologist, Fulbright scholar and award-winning writer. She is a recipient of the Medal of the Order of Australia for her contribution to the field of doctor-patient communication. She specialises in the care of older patients with cancer.
The webinar covered:
- Key medical considerations
- Being proactive in your own health care
- Promoting health & wellbeing
- Where to find information & the help you need
- Planning future care needs & end of life considerations