The Leukaemia Foundation is running a series of five sessions for young adults aged 18-45.
It is for young adults who have at any stage been diagnosed with a blood cancer or blood disorder.
There is also a requirement to commit to attend 5 x 1.5 hour evening groups per fortnight.
- Wednesday 5 April
- Wednesday 19 April
- Wednesday 3 May
- Wednesday 17 May
- Wednesday 31 May
7.00pm – 8.30pm (NSW / ACT / VIC / TAS), 6.30pm start (SA / NT), 6pm start (QLD), 5pm start (WA)
If you are interested, and available for these five sessions, this group may be for you.
Each fortnight the group will explore the following topics:
- Getting to know you: Exploring self-identity
- Communication & relationships: Talking about blood cancer with others
- Life transitions after diagnosis: Transitions to work / study / other roles
- Sensitive conversations: On sexuality / intimacy / fertility & taboo topics
- Where to from here: Self–care / long term support
Numbers are limited. Register for this 5-session series here:
To create the best experience for yourself and the group, you will need to:
Commit to all 5 fortnightly evening sessions (session 1 essential)
Wednesdays 5 April / 19 April / 3 May / 17 May / 31 May
Questions about the group can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org