The American Society of Hematology’s journal Blood, this month features a review series of articles about myeloproliferative neoplasms.
The articles describe the latest advances in the world’s understanding of MPNs. All except the article on ET are open access to read in full.
- “Genetic basis and molecular profiling in myeloproliferative neoplasms” – Damien Luque Paz, Robert Kralovics, and Radek C. Skoda
- “Biology and therapeutic targeting of molecular mechanisms in MPNs” – Joan How, Jacqueline S. Garcia, and Ann Mullally
- “JAK2V617F allele burden in polycythemia vera: burden of proof” – Alison R. Moliterno, Hannah Kaizer, and Brandi N. Reeves
- “Myelofibrosis” – Francesco Passamonti and Barbara Mora,
- “Essential thrombocythemia: challenges in clinical practice and future prospects” – Anna L. Godfrey, Anna C. Green, and Claire N. Harrison