Since the MPN AA was formed, we have been involved in several conferences and patient education events. These include:
- Peter Mac MPN patient education event, 18 February 2020
- Indian Ocean Rim laboratory haematology conference, 2019, Fremantle, Western Australia
- Patient information event, Sydney, 2019 – includes videos of presentations from haematologists
- Professor Ruben Mesa’s visit to Sydney, 2018 – includes videos of his presentation and question and answer session
- MPN patient program, Melbourne, 2017 – includes videos of presentations from Australian and international haematologists
- Dr Steven Lane, Brisbane, 2016 – MPN Management and current treatment
- The MPN AA also thanks Leukaemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand’s Matthew Eby and haematologist Dr James Liang for permission to post the 2020 video presentation which provides an overview of MPNs including an expansive coverage of interferon vs hydrea as a therapy option.