If you’ve just been diagnosed with an MPN, it can be overwhelming for you and your family.
We have put together some first steps that might help you to navigate through the information available.
- Booklet from the Leukaemia Foundation: Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPNs)– a guide for patients and families.
- MPN Treatment information – if your haematologist has chosen for you to start treatment, there is information on each of the treatments currently available in Australia.
- Support available in Australia and overseas – a large amount of online and other support and information is available.
- Face to face support groups run by the Leukaemia Foundation, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre and MPN Alliance Australia – see Upcoming Events
- Patient education videos are available on this site from leading MPN Australian and international haematologists as well as a psychologist and GP.
- Living well -useful information to help you to feel better and live your best life.
- Wallet cards.