Here are links to resources you might find helpful.
- MPN guidelines and articles
- Information to help you prepare for your haematology appointment.
- Wallet Cards
- MPN conferences and patient education events from Australian and international MPN experts
- Australian and international support – good support options via facebook, email and more.
- Living Well – explains what you need to take account of to maintain good health as an MPN patient.
- COVID-19 resources for MPN patients
MPN disease and treatment information
Detailed MPN disease and treatment information from Australian and International MPN experts is available at our Understanding MPN page.
- a video of how to inject interferon
- Treatment information in PDF form for ease of printing (in English, Arabic, Chinese and Vietnamese)
- Articles on MPN treatment, including studies on comparing hydroxyurea with interferon treatments
- Information on clinical trials in Australia for MPNs
International website dedicated to MPNs
MPN Hub was launched in 2020 by leading international MPN haematologists and has the latest information on developments in the MPN world.
It is ‘an open-access and unbiased educational website for all healthcare professionals. …. MPN Hub will be providing the latest medical information, live congress coverage, trial updates, drug approvals, case studies as well as expert opinions.’