MPNs are rare chronic cancers and patients are not always provided with relevant, up to date information.
Here are some resources you might find helpful.
- Information to help you prepare for your haematology appointment.
- Wallet Cards
- Australian Support
- International Organisations
- Living Well
MPN disease and treatment information
Detailed MPN disease and treatment information from Australian and International MPN experts is available at our Understanding MPN page.
- a video of how to inject interferon
- Treatment information in PDF form for ease of printing – interferon; hyroxycarbamide (Hydrea); venesections; anagrelide.
- videos from international and Australian MPN experts at the 2017 first Australian MPN patient program.
- a 2018 video presentation from Professor Ruben Mesa, a world authority on MPNs titled ‘Living with an MPN: Now and into the Future’
- videos and powerpoint presentations from a February 2019 MPN patient information event in Sydney.