Here are links to resources you might find helpful.
- COVID-19 resources for MPN patients
- MPN guidelines and key articles
- Information to help you prepare for your haematology appointment.
- Wallet Cards
- MPN conferences and patient education events which include videos from Australian and international MPN experts
- Australian and international support
- Living Well
MPN disease and treatment information
Detailed MPN disease and treatment information from Australian and International MPN experts is available at our Understanding MPN page.
- a video of how to inject interferon
- Treatment information in PDF form for ease of printing
- Articles on MPN treatment, including studies on comparing hydroxyurea with interferon treatments
- Information on clinical trials in Australia for MPNs
International website dedicated to MPNs
MPN Hub was launched in 2020 by leading international MPN haematologists and has the latest information on developments in the MPN world.
It is ‘an open-access and unbiased educational website for all healthcare professionals. …. MPN Hub will be providing the latest medical information, live congress coverage, trial updates, drug approvals, case studies as well as expert opinions.’
Leukaemia Foundation’s National Strategic Action Plan for Blood Cancer
This strategic action plan was launched in 2020 and is a very promising initiative for all blood cancer patients, specifically including MPN patients.
It is a blueprint to coordinate and accelerate national efforts to improve survival and quality of life for people diagnosed with blood cancer and to support their carers and families.
The Leukaemia Foundation has provided a webinar for those keen to better understand the plan, to outline what will be happening in 2021 and to provide answers to topics such as getting new drugs to market; addressing the challenges for access in rural and regional areas; accessing clinical trials and much more.