This free webinar is run by the Leukaemia Foundation.
Many patients report feelings of uncertainty after leaving the familiarity of hospital care.
New questions arise as you take on more responsibility for managing your care at home.
- What is the new relationship with your treating team?
- What information will you need?
- Where do you start looking for support?
- Who will work with you to help manage your blood cancer and health now?
- What about if you live in a rural or remote area?
Join the Leukaemia Foundation as they discuss some of these commonly asked questions.
Practical information will be provided on who to ask, what to ask and how to get started on managing your health and wellbeing at home.
You can register for this free online webinar HERE.