This informative live webinar is free of charge and will feature:
– Haematologist, Associate Professor Nada Hamad, and
– Infectious diseases expert, Associate Professor Paul Griffin.
They will be answering questions such as:
– Why should I have a vaccine for COVID-19?
– Is it safe and what are the risk factors associated with blood cancer?
– Is it effective for blood cancer patients?
There will be opportunities to ask the speakers questions during the webinar or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org any time before the webinar commences.
To attend: REGISTER HERE with the Leukaemia Foundation
To join the webinar on 7 September CLICK HERE
To participate you:
– Will abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality & respect
– Will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection
– Should check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration.