The Leukaemia Foundation invites you to join the webinar to gain an understanding of how you can be more active for better physical and mental health. Whether you have never been active, are currently limited or are a seasoned athlete, this webinar is for you! Explore how to overcome barriers, learn useful tips to get started and how to stay motivated, at any age, at any stage.
Dr Camille Short – Associate Professor, University of Melbourne
Dr Shaza Abo – Physiotherapy Clinical Lead, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
You will hear about:
- Understanding how to exercise safely
- Why exercise looks different for everybody
- How to set and achieve realistic goals for you
- How to help decrease Cancer Related Fatigue
- How to find the right exercise professional for you
The webinar will also include people living with blood cancer sharing their stories.
Webinar start time is quoted in AEDT, please check times below for correct start time in your state:
- 11:30am (QLD)
- 12pm (SA)
- 11am (NT)
- 9.30am (WA)