The Leukaemia Foundation is hosting a webinar about travel and blood cancer, outlining some essential tips for a hassle free holiday.
If you would like to attend this webinar, you will need to register.
The webinar will outline how it is possible to travel with ease within Australia or overseas with a little planning.
It will cover essential tips that can make your travel plans a reality! Learn what you need to consider, how to prepare and get troubleshooting tips for common legal, medical, and practical issues.
John Berrill – Berrill & Watson Superannuation & Insurance Lawyers
Jaye Manning – Clinical Content Lead, Leukaemia Foundation
You will hear about:
- Insurance considerations
- Reciprocal Medicare Rights
- Mutual obligations and avenues for complaint & redress
- What to consider when planning a holiday
- Practical strategies for managing health and medical needs
- Where to get reputable help to improve your travel experience
People living with blood cancer will also share their personal experience of travelling.
You can register HERE
Please note that the notified times are in AEDT.