The Leukaemia Foundation runs webinars from time to time to support and inform blood cancer patients. They are free of charge and feature excellent speakers.
The July webinar will explore uncertainty and fear around blood cancer recurrence. (Or in the case of MPN patients, fear can be more about fear of progression).
This can influence health, relationships, future, and enjoyment of life. At worst, it may affect decision making about the future because of a fear of what might happen.
In this webinar, guest speaker, Dr Charlotte Tottman, a clinical Psychologist, speaks with warmth and passion. She specialises in the cancer experience and she brings a dual professional and personal experience to her presentations that focus on practical solutions. You will hear about:
- Recognising your emotions
- Managing intrusive thoughts
- Being proactive in your ongoing care
- Post treatment adjustment
- Strategies for supporting mental / emotional & physical health
Things you need to know to participate:
- You’ll need a computer / Ipad / tablet or smartphone plus internet connection
- If you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration, please check your junk or spam folders
- If you have trouble joining the meeting, this instructional video may help – Joining a Zoom meeting
Advertised webinar times are for NSW, Vic, Qld, Tas, ACT.
SA and NT: 10.30am to 12.00pm
WA: 9.00am to 10.30am